Monday, June 24, 2013

My first blog!!!




Hello today is my first blog entry and I guess I should introduce myself, well my name is Heather and I grew up in a small town, married the love of my life, had three amazing kids and was blessed with two bonus kids and here I am today creating a blog. Lol  My blog will not help you conquer the world nor will it leave you walking away feeling like you can, well it might, but it will let you feel like its ok to skip the laundry for a few days or ok that you forgot to make sure the kids teeth were brushed before they went to bed!!! Meanwhile here and there helping you find the perfect outfit for date night! Which by the way I kind of forgot what having a date with my husband is like!!!!!
 I wanted to start blogging because being a busy stay at home mom I have so many thoughts and ideas in my head that I wanted to share and hopefully get a little feedback. There is no wrong way or right way to blog. I might sound a little corny getting started as I feel may way through this! Today I'm introducing myself but tomorrows blog could be about how to make the perfect apple crisp! I only said that because I actually made my first one a few weeks ago which was amazeballs!
Now I'm no pastry chef I usually bake all my cakes from a box and I don't speak or write correct English or proper grammar all of the time so if you need a few moments to find a new blog go right ahead!!! It's just me my thoughts on how I view things and what interest me!!!
 The name of my blog Faith Family Fashion Forward is because number one in my life is God and without Him I am nothing and throughout life you have your ups and downs and without my strong FAITH I absolutely couldn't make it. My FAMILY means everything to me they are my world. I will not just be sharing stories about my FAMILY everyday, but it will be everything that has to do with my home life including maybe a movie or book we liked,decor ideas, recipes or a blog entry just to vent about my husband who leaves his dirty socks everywhere!!! I mean everywhere!!! And FASHION FOWARD is my passion although I'm no professional I like to think I'm a little of a fashionista expert, so get ready for what's hot and what's not, because I will be blogging about it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Will definitely be tuning in!!! Congrats on your first blog!!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee I really appreciate that! I hope to keep you entertained!!!

      Delete
  2. cant wait for your next post. congrats

    ReplyDelete